The Indian Navy Agniveer is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces and plays a vital role in safeguarding the nation’s maritime interests. It offers an excellent opportunity for young individuals to contribute to the defense and security of the country. The recruitment drive for the Indian Navy Agniveer in 2023 aims to select candidates who possess the necessary skills, dedication, and commitment to serve in various roles within the organization.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023
Online Application Starting Date : 29 May 2023
Last Date Of Online Application – 15 Jun 2023
Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (SSR) for 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch. The total vacancies are 1365 (including a maximum of 273 female only), will be earmarked in a state wise manner. The eligibility criteria and broad terms and conditions are laid down herein below.
Name of Post And Quaification
- Agniveer (SSR) : 1365 Posts (1365 (including a maximum of 273 female only),
- Qualification: Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Age limit: Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclu- sive).
- Job location: All India
An examination fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have success-fully paid the examination fee.
(a) The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark each. (b) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multi- ple-choice). (c) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathe- matics and General Awareness. (d) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2. Syllabus & sample pa- pers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ https://agniveernavy.cdac.in. (e) Duration of examination will be one hour. (f) The candidates are required to pass in all sections as well as in aggregate. The Indian Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate. (g) Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers given by a candidate. There are four alterna- tives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong an- swer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. (h) Centre Allocation for INET (online examination) will be at the discretion of the Indian Navy.
Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. PFT standard is as follow:-
|Gender||1.6 Km run||Squats (Uthak -Baithak)||Push- ups||Bent Knee Sit- ups|
|Male||06 min 30 sec||20||12||–|
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
- Training. Training for the course will commence in Nov 23, at INS Chilka, Odisha.
- Discharge as Unsuitable. Agniveers are liable to be discharged as “UNSUITABLE” due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training or service tenure.
HOW TO APPLY
- 31. For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the website https://agniveernavy.cdac.in from 29 May 2023 to 15 Jun 2023. The procedure is available on C-DAC Portal:- https://agniveernavy.cdac.in. Candidates are advised to fill up correct details while filling the online application. Any updates/ corrections are to be carried out by the candidate before the last date of submission of application. No further correction/ update is feasible after the last date of submis- sion of application. Incorrect declaration of information by candidates, identified at any stage would result in cancellation of candidature. The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centers (CSC) across the country, fee of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
- Photograph. Passport size recent color photograph (taken not before April 23) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his/her chest with his her name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters. Change in appearance like growing beard, head gear, etc in comparison to the photograph may result in cancellation of candidature.
- (a) Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online application.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in examination premises. This will entail disqualification.
- While filling his online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the location of the Examination.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at every stage of recruitment shall be final.
- Wrong information about domicile certificate will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment, training and thereafter.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|