The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is gearing up to conduct the online examinations for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs XII) in August and September 2023. This recruitment drive aims to fill vacancies for Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Additionally, the interviews for Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks, with the assistance of NABARD and IBPS, in consultation with the appropriate authority. These interviews are expected to take place in November 2023.
|IBPS RRB Important Dates|
IBPS has recently unveiled the IBPS Calendar 2023, which includes the much-awaited IBPS RRB Exam Dates 2023. Below, you will find a comprehensive table highlighting the important dates for the IBPS RRB examination. The registration process for IBPS RRB begins on the 1st of June 2023, and aspiring candidates have until the 21st of June 2023 to submit their applications. Take note of these crucial dates to ensure timely participation in the IBPS RRB exam.
- IBPS RRB Apply Online 2023 Starts : 01st June 2023
- Last Date of Online Application: 28 June 2023
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training For SC, ST Caste :17th August 2023 to 22th August 2023
- Date of Pre-Examination: 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, & 19th August 2023
- (Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant) : 12th, 13th, and 19th August 2023
- Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (II & III) & Officer Scale I Mains Exam: 10th September 2023
- Office Assistant Mains Exam: 16th September 2023
|IBPS RRB Vacancy 2023|
IBPS RRB 2023 has recently disclosed the vacancies for the CRP RRBs XII examination. A comprehensive IBPS RRB 2023 Notification PDF was released on the 1st of June in the same year. This time around, a staggering 8612 vacancies have been announced by IBPS for various positions, including RRB Office Assistant and Officer Scale-I, II & III. To get a better understanding of the distribution of these vacancies across different posts, refer to the table presented below, showcasing the post-wise IBPS RRB Vacancy 2023.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :5528 Posts
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) : 2485 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) : 60 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) : 03 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) : 08 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law) : 24 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (CA) : 21 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT) : 67 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) : 332 Posts
- Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) : 73 Posts
|IBPS RRB Educational Qualification & Experience.|
Candidates interested in applying for the posts released by Regional Rural Banks in India must possess the minimum required qualifications, as outlined in the Information provided below. These qualifications should be obtained from a recognized University or Board. It is essential to review the academic qualifications and relevant experience criteria before applying for the desired positions. Ensure that you meet the necessary requirements before submitting your application.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) :Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) :(i) Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (ii) 02 years experience.
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) :(i) MBA (Marketing) (ii) 01 year experience.
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) :(i) CA/MBA (Finance) (ii) 01 year experience.
- Officer Scale-II (Law) :Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (ii) 02 years experience.
- Officer Scale-II (CA) :(i) CA (ii) 01 year experience.
- Officer Scale-II (IT) :(i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. (ii) 01 year experience.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) :(i) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. (ii) 02 years experience.
- Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) : (i) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. (ii) 05 years experience.
|IBPS RRB Age Limit (as of 01/06/2023) [SC/ST: 05 , OBC: 03 years Relaxation]|
- Officer Scale- III- Candidates should be above 21 years and below 40 years.
- Officer Scale-II- Candidates should be above 21 years and below 32 years.
- Officer Scale- I- Candidates should be above 18 years and below 30 years.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Candidates should be above 18 years and below 30 years.
|IBPS RRB Exam Fee 2023|
The application fee for IBPS RRB 2023 varies based on different categories. The table below provides the category-wise application fee details for the registration form:
Please note that the mentioned application fee is subject to change, and it is advisable to refer to the official IBPS RRB 2023 notification or website for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the application fee.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern|
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Exam follows a specific pattern. The details of the exam pattern are provided below:
|1||Reasoning||40||40||Composite Time of 45 minutes|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains Exam Pattern|
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains Exam follows a specific pattern. The details of the exam pattern are provided below:
|1||Reasoning Paper||40||50||Composite Time of|
|2||General Awareness Paper||40||40|
|3||Numerical Ability Paper||40||50|
|4||English/Hindi Language Paper*||40||40|
|5||Computer Knowledge Syllabus Paper||40||20|
|IBPS RRB PO Selection Process.|
The selection process for IBPS RRB PO 2023 consists of three phases:
- Preliminary Exam: Candidates are required to appear for the preliminary exam, which serves as the initial screening round. It includes sections such as reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude. The marks obtained in the preliminary exam are not considered for the final selection but are used to shortlist candidates for the mains exam.
- Mains Exam: Candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the mains exam. The mains exam comprises sections such as reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness, English language (or Hindi language for candidates opting for it), and computer knowledge. The final selection is based on the cumulative score obtained in the mains exam and the interview.
- Interview Process: Shortlisted candidates from the mains exam undergo an interview process. The interview aims to assess the candidate’s personality, communication skills, and suitability for the role of an RRB PO. The interview process holds significant weightage in the final selection.
The final selection of candidates is based on the combined performance in the mains exam and the interview. It is important to note that a penalty of 0.25 marks is deducted for every incorrect response marked by the candidate in both the preliminary and mains exams.
Please refer to the official notification and website of IBPS RRB for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the selection process for IBPS RRB PO 2023.
|IBPS RRB Syllabus 2023|
The syllabus for IBPS RRB 2023 is largely similar for both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer, with the addition of a Professional Knowledge section for Specialist Officer Grade-II. The topics covered in the IBPS RRB Exam include:
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section tests the candidate’s mathematical and numerical ability. It typically includes topics such as number systems, data interpretation, simplification, averages, percentages, profit and loss, time and work, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: The reasoning ability section assesses the candidate’s logical and analytical reasoning skills. The topics covered in the IBPS RRB reasoning syllabus include puzzles, seating arrangement, coding-decoding, syllogism, blood relations, input-output, etc.
- English/Hindi Language: This section evaluates the candidate’s proficiency in the English or Hindi language, depending on their choice. It includes topics like comprehension, grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, etc.
- Financial Knowledge (for Specialist Officer Grade-II): This section is specifically for Specialist Officer Grade-II and focuses on assessing the candidate’s knowledge of finance-related topics such as banking and financial terms, accounting concepts, financial instruments, risk management, etc.
- General Awareness: This section tests the candidate’s awareness of current affairs and general knowledge. It typically covers topics such as current events, banking awareness, sports, awards, national and international news, etc.
- Computer Knowledge: This section evaluates the candidate’s knowledge of basic computer concepts, computer hardware and software, operating systems, internet and networking, etc.
Please note that the above list provides a general overview of the topics covered in the respective sections. For a more detailed and comprehensive syllabus, candidates are advised to refer to the official IBPS RRB notification and website for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
|IBPS RRB 2023 Result|
The results for IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Officer Grade posts will be announced on the official website of IBPS. After conducting exams for each stage, the results will be made available for both Assistant and Officer Grade Posts. To check the IBPS RRB Result 2023 for Officer Scale 1, 2 & 3 Officer and Assistant Posts, candidates can click on the link provided below. It is important to note that candidates need to clear the preliminary round to be eligible for the Mains Exam. Those who successfully make it to the final merit list will receive a call letter to join the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
For the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the IBPS RRB 2023 results, candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of IBPS and refer to the notifications and updates provided.
|IBPS RRB Cut Off|
After the declaration of the IBPS RRB Result, the cut-off marks for each stage will also be announced. The cut-off marks for the Preliminary Exams and Mains Exam will vary. To get an idea of the previous year’s cut-off marks for IBPS RRB Officer and Clerk, refer to the table provided below:
Previous Year’s Cut-off Marks for IBPS RRB Officer and Clerk: 2021-22
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Cut Off 2021-22|
Please note that the cut-off marks are subject to change every year and depend on various factors such as the number of vacancies, the difficulty level of the exam, and the performance of the candidates. It is advisable to check the official IBPS RRB notification and website for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the cut-off marks for IBPS RRB 2023.
|IBPS RRB 2023 Salary|
The IBPS RRB 2023 salary for Group A and B posts varies based on the position and scale. Below is a table providing an overview of the in-hand salary for different posts. For detailed and comprehensive information regarding the salary structure, allowances, and other benefits, it is recommended to visit the official IBPS website or refer to the official notification.
|Post||In-Hand Salary (Approximate)|
|Officer Scale-I||Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – Rs. 39,000|
|Officer Scale-III||Rs. 38,000 – Rs. 44,000|
|Office Assistant (Clerk)||Rs. 17,000 – Rs. 20,000|
Please note that the mentioned salary figures are approximate and can vary based on factors such as location, allowances, and other factors. For accurate and detailed information, it is advisable to refer to the official sources provided by IBPS RRB.
|IBPS RRB Exam Center|
The IBPS RRB Exam centers for IBPS RRB 2023 will be allotted to candidates based on their preferences and availability. The official IBPS RRB notification and website will provide a comprehensive list of exam centers. It is advisable to visit the official sources for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the exam centers.
For a list of exam centers specific to IBPS RRB 2023, please refer to the official notification and website provided by IBPS.
|IBPS RRB Social Distancing Norms|
To adhere to social distancing norms during the IBPS RRB exams, certain changes have been implemented. Exam centers will not display candidates’ Roll Number and Room or Lab Number on the walls. Instead, candidates will be informed about their assigned Lab number during the verification of their Admit Card and ID at the exam center.
Candidates are allowed to carry only specific items into the exam venue, which include:
a. Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam-related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc.)
Candidates should bring the Call Letter/Admit Card with the photocopy of the Photo ID card stapled to it. The original ID card (matching the photocopy) is also required for verification, and the name on the ID and the Call Letter/Admit Card should match.
For scribe candidates, the filled and signed Scribe form with a photograph affixed should be brought.
It is crucial for candidates to review the official IBPS RRB guidelines and instructions provided in the notification to ensure they have the necessary items and follow the specified protocols during the examination. Adhering to these norms will contribute to maintaining social distancing and ensuring a safe and smooth exam experience for all participants.