IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES IN PARTICIPATING BANKS (CRP PO/MT-XIII for Vacancies of 2024-25 )
⇒ Total: 3049 जागा
⇒ पद नाम: प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर (PO) / मॅनेजमेंट ट्रेनी (MT)
⇒ शैक्षणिक पात्रता: कोणत्याही शाखेतील पदवी.
⇒ वयोमर्यादा: 01 ऑगस्ट 2022 रोजी 20 ते 30 वर्षे [SC/ST: 05 वर्षे सूट, OBC: 03 वर्षे सूट]
⇒ शुल्क FEE : General/OBC:₹850/- [SC/ST/PWD: ₹175/-]
⇒ अर्ज करण्याची पद्धत: ऑनलाईन.
- पूर्व परीक्षा: सप्टेंबर/ऑक्टोबर 2023
- मुख्य परीक्षा: नोव्हेंबर 2023
⇒ अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 21 ऑगस्ट 2023
Details Required for IBPS PO Application:
The details that are required for IBPS PO Application are:
- Candidates Name
- Category Certificate (If any)
- Active Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Marksheets of Class X, XII, graduation.
- Valid Identity Card
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- IBPS PO Exam Center
- State/ Adress Proof
- Banking details for payment of IBPS PO Application fees.
Specifications for Uploading Documents for IBPS PO Apply Online
|Passport Size Photograph||20 – 50 KBs||200 x 230 Pixels|
|Signature||10 – 20 KBs||140 x 60 Pixels|
|Left Hand Thumb Impression||20 – 50 KBs||240 x 240 Pixels|
|Hand Written Declaration||50 – 100 KBs||800 x 400 Pixels|
How to Upload IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration?
Below given the steps to upload IBPS PO handwritten declaration:
- Step 1: To upload the ‘IBPS PO Handwritten Declaration’ candidates need to click on the link.
- Step 2: Browse and choose the location where the handwritten declaration is saved
- Step 3: Select the file by clicking on it
- Step 4: Click the option ‘Open/Upload’
- Step 5: Preview the uploaded image
- Step 6: Lastly, upload the image
IBPS PO Exam: A Comprehensive Application Process Guide
In this article, we present a comprehensive guide on how to apply for the IBPS PO Exam, providing all the essential details you need to successfully complete the application process. The IBPS PO Exam is a highly sought-after banking examination that opens the door to promising career opportunities in the banking sector. Our guide aims to equip you with the necessary information and step-by-step instructions to not only apply for the exam with ease but also to increase your chances of success.
Understanding the IBPS PO Exam
Before diving into the application process, it is crucial to understand the IBPS PO Exam and its significance. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts this exam annually to recruit clerical staff for various participating banks across India. It is a two-tier examination, consisting of a preliminary exam followed by the main exam. Successful candidates are then selected for personal interviews and document verification.
The first step towards applying for the IBPS PO Exam is ensuring you meet the eligibility criteria. Here are the key requirements:
- Nationality: You must be a citizen of India or fulfill specific criteria for other eligible nationalities.
- Educational Qualification: A degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government is required. Proficiency in the local language of the state you are applying for is also necessary.
- Age Limit: The age limit typically falls between 20 to 28 years, and age relaxation is provided for certain reserved categories.
Important Dates and Notifications
To stay ahead in the application process, it’s vital to be aware of the important dates and notifications related to the IBPS PO Exam. Keep an eye on the official IBPS website and leading newspapers for updates on application release, last dates, and examination schedule.
|Starting Date of IBPS PO Online Application||August 1, 2023|
|Last Date of Registration IBPS PO||August 21, 2023|
|Date of Release of IBPS PO Exam Admit Card for Prelims||September 2023 (Tentative)|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||September/ October 2023 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of IBPS POResult for Prelims||October 2023 (Expected)|
|Download the Call Letter for the IBPS PO Online Main exam||October/ November 2023(Expected)|
|IBPS PO Main Exam Date||November 2023(Tentative)|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2024 (Tentative)|
Online Application Process
The IBPS PO Exam application process is entirely online, and candidates need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Registration
Visit the official IBPS website and click on the “New Registration” link. Fill in the required details such as name, contact information, and email address. A provisional registration number and password will be generated and sent to your registered email and mobile number.
Step 2: Uploading Documents
Applicants need to submit a scanned copy of all the documents given below to apply for IBPS PO. It is mandatory for the candidates to upload the hand-written declaration in the given below format.
- Scanned Copy of Passport size photograph
- Signature of the Candidate
- Left-Hand thumb impression, and
- Handwritten declaration
Step 3: Filling the Application Form
Login with your registration number and password to access the application form. Fill in your personal, educational, and other requisite details carefully. Verify the information before proceeding.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
Pay the application fee through online mode using net banking, credit card, or debit card. Save the payment receipt for future reference.
Step 5: Final Submission
Review your complete application form and make any necessary corrections. Submit the form, and take a printout of the application receipt for future reference.
5. Preparing for the Exam
As you await the exam date, utilize this time to prepare effectively. Enroll in reputable coaching institutes, join online test series, and refer to reliable study materials. Practice previous year’s question papers to understand the exam pattern and gain confidence.
6. Merit and Result Declaration
After the successful completion of the exam, the IBPS will declare the results and publish the merit list of qualified candidates. Keep checking the official website for updates on results and further procedures.
Tips for a Successful Exam Day
On the day of the IBPS PO Exam, it is essential to keep a few important tips in mind to ensure a smooth and successful experience:
- Arrive Early: Plan to reach the exam center well ahead of time to avoid any last-minute rush or delays.
- Carry Essential Documents: Double-check and carry all necessary documents, including your admit card, photo ID proof, and other required items.
- Read Instructions Carefully: Before starting the exam, carefully read all the instructions provided on the question paper and follow them accordingly.
- Time Management: The IBPS PO Exam is time-bound, so manage your time wisely. Allocate time for each section, and if you get stuck on a particular question, move on to the next one. You can always come back to it later.
- Attempt Easy Questions First: Begin with the questions you find easier and are confident in. It will help build your momentum and boost your confidence.
- Avoid Guesswork: While there is negative marking, it’s better not to guess answers randomly. Make educated guesses if necessary.
- Maintain Composure: Stay calm and composed throughout the exam. Don’t let nervousness or pressure affect your performance.
After the exam, your role doesn’t end. Stay updated on the official website for announcements regarding the answer key and result declaration. Once the results are out, check the merit list to see if you’ve qualified for the next phase. If you qualify, be prepared for the subsequent rounds, such as interviews and document verification.
Preparing for Interviews
If you’re shortlisted for the interview round, it’s time to brush up on your communication and interpersonal skills. Conduct mock interviews and seek feedback from mentors to improve your performance. Present yourself confidently and showcase your knowledge and enthusiasm for the banking industry.
During the document verification phase, ensure you have all the required documents in place. Keep both original and photocopies ready as per the guidelines provided by IBPS.
Final Selection and Joining
Based on your performance in the exam and interview, the final merit list will be prepared. If you find your name on the list, congratulations! Await the official appointment letter from the respective bank and complete the joining formalities as instructed.